There are many Latin Dance events in Asia, but Dance Travel Thailand found a new formula to make the Latin dance scene even more exciting.
A survey conducted showed 10 reasons why YOU should join this coming event from June 17-25 2017 in Bangkok, and June 26-July 1 in Phuket. Check it out!
- Largest and most exciting line-up ever in Asia. All top artists under one roof.
- 4 Live concerts by legendary Jimmy Bosch and La Maxima 79, one of the most thought-after bands.
- Top DJs from 4 continents.
- Widest variety of dancing styles: Salsa, Salsa Dura, Mambo, Chachacha, Guaguanco, Cuban Salsa, Bachata, Kizomba, Pachanga, Acrobatic, Tango, etc
- Experience social dancing in the afternoon and all night long with your Top Artists from all over the world. Meet old friends, make new friends and grow your dance circle.
- Improve your skills and join bootcamps and workshops given by world-class instructors and artists in Latin dance.
- Bangkok is a prime tourist destination, a colourful city that never sleeps. Easy reachable from anywhere in the world and event fans can enjoy the great hospitality that Thailand has to offer.
- Make full use of your days with the Latin dance extravagance, attractive day trips and spoil yourselves with world famous Thai massages. Enjoy Asian authenticity with Thai flavours and food! Few will argue that Thai food is delicious! Here in Thailand the food is surprisingly inexpensive. There is more variety and its better than anywhere else.
- Five-Star Hotel right at Bangkok’s Chao Phraya River. Amazing outdoor pool, restaurants and bars. A fully integrated holiday resort where dreams come true.
- Extend your vacation by joining the Dance Travel Thailand group at the Beach Splash on the tropical island of Phuket. Alternatively, find your own hideaways.